Yea!!!!!

Digital_photog

5 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Ok, that makes it sound as if the USPS is rather forked up.

And it is not?

This one did go international. I had to fill out a 3 page customs declaration for a 3 ounce walnut spoon.  Probably could have sold it for a little more but I put a $5 value on it.  It was listed as a gift so I hope they don't try to tax him for it.

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

it was fun.  I served olive tapenade with mine but it really is to nice to use 

For our family Christmas dinner we used 2 of the butter boards and knives.  I made cheese balls and they worked great to serve those.  Wood bowls held the crackers. When dinner was over our daughters got to take the boards and knives home with them.

• Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

For our family Christmas dinner we used 2 of the butter boards and knives.  I made cheese balls and they worked great to serve those.  Wood bowls held the crackers. When dinner was over our daughters got to take the boards and knives home with them.

That must have been fun!

12 hours ago, Airehead said:

it was fun.  I served olive tapenade with mine but it really is to nice to use 

No, it is not too nice to use.  I do  not make "art".  My goal in blacksmithing or woodworking is to make usable pieces that are good for more than just taking up space on a shelf. Primitive or fancy, usability is the prime requirement.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Ok, that makes it sound as if the USPS is rather forked up.

They may recover post Christmas but they are understaffed for the package load during the virus.  Tracking shows stuff disappearing into various mail hubs and staying there for several days before shipping out toward the destination.

14 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

They may recover post Christmas but they are understaffed for the package load during the virus.  Tracking shows stuff disappearing into various mail hubs and staying there for several days before shipping out toward the destination.

That's okay. It's the way it's supposed to be.