What do you consider sexy?

Square Wheels

Sometimes I think I'm with a wonderful, but strangely contrasting guy who is a confident, but friendly hermit.  He genuinely hasn't gone cycling with any cycling partner except me. In past 30 years, he's only gone group cycling maybe 15 times. He's just not one of the all-guy groups cycling in their pace riding.  When I first met him he did some group cycling. Then he just lost interest and switched to cycling advocacy volunteer work. 

He just wants to set his schedule, route, etc. and not be tied to any group time/pace.

As an only child for lst 10 yrs. of his life, what probably prevented him from becoming a spoiled brat/guy, he nearly died twice from meningitis, then ringworm. He did contract tuberculosis as a child.  Probably as a kid, it gave him an extra sensitivity about being alive, in addition to losing to his father who was shot in WWII when he was a baby.

After immigrating to Canada, on 2nd day of school and not knowing English, feeling left out. He didn't go to school, instead wandered in a park downtown Toronto near a big jail.  He was 7 yrs. old. He enjoyed the day solo.  And to this day, dearie is like that.  Socialable but doesn't hang out with any regular group weekly or monthly.

Sometimes there are experiences, that shape a person's personality for life...that makes them so endearing... :) 

Physically fit.

When I coached high school track, there was a girl high jumper named "Deanie" on my team who had a reasonably cute face, little chest and not curvy, but fit with well-proportioned body and legs.  At indoor meets, I would be down one end of the indoor stadium running the shot put and all of the putters and coaches would suddenly be looking at the other end of the stadium.

I knew without looking that meant Deanie was jumping at that other end.  I had taught her the "Flop" high jump where the jumper spins so that her back faces the bar and, as she goes over it her legs come apart a little as she lifts them to raise her center of gravity as the legs go over the bar.  Looks both athletic and sexy!

I know you guys are trying to be politically correct and please the forum ladies and all, but I disagree about the intelligent thing.  Sure, they need to be able to converse and think logically, but women do not need to be Einsteins to be sexy.  The most important attribute that they must have is that they think I am funny.  Period.  Exclamation point!   :) 

If she laughs at my jokes, nothing else matters.  :wub: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I know you guys are trying to be politically correct and please the forum ladies and all, but I disagree about the intelligent thing.  Sure, they need to be able to converse and think logically, but women do not need to be Einsteins to be sexy.  The most important attribute that they must have is that they think I am funny.  Period.  Exclamation point!   :) 

If she laughs at my jokes, nothing else matters.  :wub: 

I agree. I mean there is a bar but it is pretty darn low.  Not crazy is a much more important thing. 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

There is something to be said for personality and intelligence. My wife’s aide is only a few years older than my eldest granddaughter but she is extremely attractive and sexy. She is so cheerful all the time. She always calls me before she comes over and just her voice brightens my day. On a scale from one to ten she is a ten for an aide. My wife loves her too. She asked me both yesterday and today what time Jocelyn is coming over. I had to tell her it was the weekend and she doesn’t come on weekends.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

There is something to be said for personality and intelligence. My wife’s aide is only a few years older than my eldest granddaughter but she is extremely attractive and sexy. She is so cheerful all the time. She always calls me before she comes over and just her voice brightens my day. On a scale from one to ten she is a ten for an aide. My wife loves her too. She asked me both yesterday and today what time Jocelyn is coming over. I had to tell her it was the weekend and she doesn’t come on weekends.

Yup, that is what I am talking about. Pleasantness. :)

• Heart 1

For pure sexy, I'd go with looks, confidence and  high level personality (friendly, not a jerk). 

But for long term attraction, I'd focus more on the personality factors that matter over time - kindness, loyalty, even temperrment, patience, intelligence and sense of humor.  I'd be miserable with someone who was the type to make a big deal over little things, be moody. or be a bore, even if they were incredibly good looking.