Do Freemasons really exist?

Prophet Zacharia

Like the Illuminati, the Freemasons are often cited by various conspiracists. But do they even exist? :scratchhead:

In addition to purporting a false link between vaccines and homosexuality, [Rabbi] Assur also advocates various conspiracy theories about the coronavirus, claiming, among other things, that both the virus and the vaccines are the work of a "global malicious government," comprising the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and others, who are "trying to establish a new world order."

He further argues that the virus was released to "cull global population" and that the vaccines seek to further this agenda.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/01/11/popular-rabbi-warns-followers-covid-vaccine-could-make-you-gay/

The Masons are alive and well in the mill. How much influence they have on anything, I don't know.

They are supposed to be very secretive but the newer joiners seem more talkative about what goes on, from what I have learned I think there are many levels to the organization, and the lower levels don't know a lot about the higher levels.

I've been invited to join, but never did. 

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

So you don’t know why they’d want to turn (hundreds of ) millions of people gay?

I even bought him a Mason's ring one year for Christmas.  He loved it and wore it always.  But he never said one word to me about what the Mason's were about or what they did at their meetings or anything else.  Even the lodge that he went to was a large building with no windows.  I shit you not.

• Heart 1

Growing up, our church did not like secret societies so you could not be a Mason. That was all I knew about them for the longest time. There is a prominent building downtown that used to be a Mason temple. It's been converted to condos. I kind of know the developer, but not well enough to ask if he found anything unusual when converting the building. 

I guess my grandfather and great grandfather were Masons, but Grandpa died when I was 16. My dad doesn't talk a lot about growing up. It wasn't the best of times when your parents divorced in the 40s and you lived with your dad. 

The Masons are alive and active. When I was active in politics in my 30's, a member of the Masons who was a member of our State Legislature invited me to join the Masons because, according to him, their support could be an edge when I ran for office.

I didn't join.  I lost the one time I ran by a small margin.  I did get appointed to the County's Landfill Laws Commission and some other stuff, though.

25 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

The Masons are alive and active. When I was active in politics in my 30's, a member of the Masons who was a member of our State Legislature invited me to join the Masons because, according to him, their support could be an edge when I ran for office.

I didn't join.  I lost the one time I ran by a small margin.  I did get appointed to the County's Landfill Laws Commission and some other stuff, though.

Since you were invited...and seem to know they are active, just what do they believe?

Somehow this secrecy is unwarranted in the 21st century...or maybe they're social media hold-outs.