TK, fess up

Square Wheels

I do joke around a bit here, but I wouldn't joke about that. I did do a roller century. :wacko:  I don't know how many altogether that made, I'm guessing somewhere around eight, ten, maybe?:dontknow:

I wanted to start the new year off with a challenge, and that seemed as good as any given the weather was miserable.  Lined up some movies and some historical documentaries to relieve the boredom.

At mile 18, it started to get difficult to pedal.  By mile 20, I was thinking I was a real weenie because it became so difficult.  I stopped and realized the rear tire was going flat.  :angry:

No big deal.  I grabbed my other road bike and switched the computer over because I have the same model computer on both.  Except the pickup on the other road bike didn't work any more.  :angry::angry:

So I cut the wire ties off the cable on the first bike (yeah it's a wired computer) and quick zip tied it on the second bike, and started up again.

I suppose I could have just changed the tube, but I figured if I'd gotten a flat while riding rollers there had to be something rather wrong that would only puncture the new tube.

I pretty much always take at least one waterfall picture on my rides, and I took one on this century too:

923019720_101_1247(2).thumb.JPG.a50935f19655ab34ef648f1ab3de989e.JPG

• Heart 3