BR46 garage poster

maddmaxx

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Great product for Motor Lovers

So true.

You can feel when you are turning a perfect lap.

The feeling you get when you nail the corner perfectly the person that doesn't ride wouldn't understand. It's no different than the amateur golfer hitting the perfect drive off the tee box 

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, BR46 said:

So true.

The feeling you get when you nail the corner perfectly the person that doesn't ride wouldn't understand. It's no different than the amateur golfer hitting the perfect drive off the tee box 

Catching that great light.

• Awesome 1

19 hours ago, BR46 said:

So true.

Or cycling downhill on a curvy mountain road with no traffic.

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

A question for BR46.  Am I correct in thinking that the poster rider looks like a dated version ot the type of races held on dirt track ovals such as Syracuse NY.

21 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Great product for Motor Lovers

The bike in this poster is a Kawasaki 500 2 stroke from early 70s. They were never popular for dirt track but very popular for road racing. As a most bikes from that decade the bikes went fast in a straight line but the frames didn’t turn well and the brakes suck.

I had a kawasaki 750 2 stroke and that is the one motorcycle that I could kick myself in the ass for selling. A few years ago I did try to track it down but unsuccessful.