Jeopardy guest hosts

Some Old Guy

From the Jeopardy Fan site:

Five more guest hosts have been confirmed by Jeopardy to follow Ken Jennings.

The first: Executive producer Mike Richards, who hosted the games taped this week.

The other four are more famous: journalist and author Katie Couric, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, 60 Minutes correspondent Bill Whitaker, and actress and neuroscientist Mayim Bialik. Each of these four will host for one week, with the cumulative winnings of the contestants also being donated to a charity of the host’s choice.

Of the four, Couric and Rodgers have been a part of the Jeopardy! family in the past, with Rodgers winning on Celebrity Jeopardy! in 2015 and Katie Couric having read a pair of categories in the past. This will be the first appearance on the show for Bialik and Whitaker.

More guest hosts will be announced later in Season 37.

I never knew that Mayim Bialik (Blossom and Amy) was a neuroscientist.  :o

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

From the Jeopardy Fan site:

I never knew that Mayim Bialik (Blossom and Amy) was a neuroscientist.  :o

And I didn’t really make he connection that she was Blossom.  Katie Couric and Bill Whitaker should be interesting hosts. 

So I guess she was typecast in Big Bang. Did you see where they denied the guy who left off “theory” from his answer?  I thought that was a little harsh.

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

He's a celeb.  That's all.  And he's a known superfan of the show.

Plus he's been on the celebrity jeopardy version, and you'll probably get  bunch of people who tune in to see him.

Per wikipedia, Mayim Bialik has a PhD in neuroscience from UCLA.

• Heart 1

I always confuse her educational background with Danica McKellar, another child actor,  who has a bachelors degree in Mathematics from UCLA and has written a number of books about encouraging math education for kids, especially girls.

But I really shouldn't confuse them - Mayim has appeared on Holiday movies on Lifetime, while Danica is a Hallmark regular.

• Heart 1