Buff Jim...are you

Airehead

On 1/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, BuffJim said:

We just got back home. My Dad is still clinging to life. My brother is able to stay until the ‘time’ comes. Then I’ll spell him so he can get back home before the funeral. If my Dad still makes it to Friday, I’ll head up again for the weekend. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We read him his favorite Irish story today, the picture is from last St Patrick’s day. 

2383830F-C7BD-4626-AF0D-E49018F2FEB3.jpeg

That is so cool that you were able to spend the weekend and read to him.

The day before my dad passed my wife and I and our youngest son and his girlfriend (now his wife and the mother of their six kids) visited him at my brother’s home. Our son brought his guitar and he and his girlfriend sang my dad’s favorite hymns to him. He passed the next morning. I wish he could have lived to see his great-grandkids. He always loved red hair and three of my son’s kids have beautiful red hair.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

That is so cool that you were able to spend the weekend and read to him.

The day before my dad passed my wife and I and our youngest son and his girlfriend (now his wife and the mother of their six kids) visited him at my brother’s home. Our son brought his guitar and he and his girlfriend sang my dad’s favorite hymns to him. He passed the next morning. I wish he could have lived to see his great-grandkids. He always loved red hair and three of my son’s kids have beautiful red hair.

My dad became a great grandfather two years ago. Just missed two milestones: 86th birthday would have been next Thursday. 64th wedding anniversary would have been in March. 

• Hugs 1

On 1/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, BuffJim said:

We just got back home. My Dad is still clinging to life. My brother is able to stay until the ‘time’ comes. Then I’ll spell him so he can get back home before the funeral. If my Dad still makes it to Friday, I’ll head up again for the weekend. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We read him his favorite Irish story today, the picture is from last St Patrick’s day. 

2383830F-C7BD-4626-AF0D-E49018F2FEB3.jpeg

Very inspiring, Jim.

• Hugs 1