At the end of Monday afternoon adventure

sheep_herder

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think we need to know more about this adventure. 

Went out so he could hunt geese, and I could take photos. We did not accomplish our objectives, but did sit through a small snow storm. Alan and Teal hunted today with minimum success, and we will go out later after the season ends to try for photos.

• Heart 2

34 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

It’s fun to hunt geese but after I got one I didn’t like the way it tasted. I shot another one the next year thinking there was something wrong with the first one. Cooked it up and it was just like the first one. I never hunted them again.

Anymore, I just hunt them with a camera. However, I understand there is a process where the breast can be processed to taste just like corn beef.

• Heart 3

4 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Anymore, I just hunt them with a camera. However, I understand there is a process where the breast can be processed to taste just like corn beef.

The guys I worked with said the only way they will eat it is to make goose jerky. That might work but I never tried it.

11 minutes ago, Kirby said:

That's a great picture and I hope you had a fun adventure.  Fun composition with the geese, the dog, you and the weather.

Alan took the photo with his new phone, an I photoshopped the original a bit. We always have fun on our adventures. He is the fellow I was with when we photographed the badger. My wife thinks Alan and I should go to Yellowstone on a winter shoot, maybe 2 half days with one of the groups that only take 1 to 4 people. We're thinking about it. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1