Quote of the Day: Malcolm Forbes

Inspiration Bot

Remember Malcolm Forbes junior and his flat tax?  He reminded me of Thurston Howell III.  He really faded away did he not?!

I also had a cow-orker who was the spitting image of Thurston and even had a similar name, and he was/is loaded to boot!  And he even had a similar manner aboot him. Life imitating art!

And after googling old Malky (he goes by Steve), there are two more parallels with the cow-orker. They look alike and Malky went to Princeton and that is where the cow-orker lives. Wow!

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

Remember Malcolm Forbes junior and his flat tax?  He reminded me of Thurston Howell III.  He really faded away did he not?!

I also had a cow-orker who was the spitting image of Thurston and even had a similar name, and he was/is loaded to boot!  And he even had a similar manner aboot him. Life imitating art!

And after googling old Malky (he goes by Steve), there are two more parallels with the cow-orker. They look alike and Malky went to Princeton and that is where the cow-orker lives. Wow!

We will control your vertical.

3 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

And I also had one who looked and talked like Rod Serling!  I kid you not!

Last year when my wife was more alert she would actually watch television. She found re-runs of a show called The Middles. Neither of us had ever seen the show. I actually liked it. For Halloween one year their son Brick dressed up as Rod Serling. He was really good at it.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Last year when my wife was more alert she would actually watch television. She found re-runs of a show called The Middles. Neither of us had ever seen the show. I actually liked it. For Halloween one year their son Brick dressed up as Rod Serling. He was really good at it.

My wife hearts that show. It is sort of fun how lazy and worn oot the mom is. Sort of a female Homer Simpson. :D

• Haha 1