There are less than 60 days till spring.

maddmaxx

Spring is the second best season of the year!  But winter has its charms too.  My Mom would always comment how you could really see the beautiful shapes of tree branches when they're bare, and yesterday when I went out to get the mail, I found myself looking at the beautiful lace of the tree branches without focusing on it.  When I realized, I had a little smile in honor of my Mom.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Spring is the second best season of the year!  But winter has its charms too.  My Mom would always comment how you could really see the beautiful shapes of tree branches when they're bare, and yesterday when I went out to get the mail, I found myself looking at the beautiful lace of the tree branches without focusing on it.  When I realized, I had a little smile in honor of my Mom.

I love people who see the positive side of things.

Winter is so beautiful and amazing. Tonight there is a bike race in Cache Creek. Last night I skied in the dark with friends. I was the first one to reach the bottom. I turned around and looked up the mountain and saw four headlamps zigzagging down the mountain. It looked so cool.

• Awesome 1