Lost coffee cup PSA

Some Old Guy

39 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

That is where some sneaky bastage keeps hiding mine too!

Seriously... after about 30 minutes of looking for it in every nook and cranny of the house (I have been known to absentmindedly put it down almost anywhere), the thought actually crossed my rapidly deteriorating mind that someone may have taken it!   :(

334031107_Jamieiconsize.png.b9788a3bb2cd11a7a2315666331f5b78.png  

:D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

Which is why it is essential to buy more than one of any object to be in your possession. I know, people will call you are "hoarder". But really, what can you do? It's worth it. Trust me.

So if I had three coffee cups, I wonder how long it would be before all three were in the microwave?  :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

I once lost a whole apple pie in the microwave. I searched all over the kitchen, went out to the car to make sure I brought it in. Looked on all the shelves in the fridge. Went back and checked the g-kids fridge in the spa room. That was when my wife was still working so I called her and told her I lost my apple pie. First thing she said:”Did you look in the microwave?” I opened the microwave and there it was. How do women do that? :scratchhead: She was at work when I bought the Pie. She couldn’t have put it there.:dontknow:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3