Pork tenderloin?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

I do pork diablo..using my cast iron skillet..diablo sauce..is horseradish, cream, butter, dijon mustard and a tiny bit of cayenne...

Easy peasy...

It sounds good, but I can't do spicy for another week or so at least.  I think the horseradish and cayenne would do me in right now.

I do this and change the veggies based on what I have in the fridge.  Sometimes i throw a piece of bacon on top if I have it.  I also change up the herbs if I feel like it.

heet Pan Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes

CourseMain Course
CuisineAmerican

Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
Total Time35 minutes

Servings4 servings
AuthorTiffany

Ingredients

• 1 1/2-2 pounds pork tenderloin
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 2 teapsoons garlic
  • 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika optional
  • 1 1/2 - 2 pounds baby red and/or gold potatoes, halved
  • 3 tablespoons oil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian blend herbs
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese

Instructions

• Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a sheet pan. Line one half of the sheet pan with foil, folding up the sides about 2 inches from the edge to make a "tray" (to prevent pork juices from spilling out). Place tenderloin in the center of the foil tray. 
  • Pat tenderloin dry with a paper towel. Whisk together brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, red pepper flakes, and paprika. Pour over pork tenderloin, then turn the tenderloin over a couple of times to make sure all sides are coated. 
  • Arrange potatoes on the other half of the sheet pan (non-foil half). Drizzle with oil, toss to coat, then season with salt and pepper to taste, Italian herbs, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. 
  • Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, using tongs to turn the pork over in the sauces every 5-10 minutes. *I like to switch the oven to BROIL for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the pork and potatoes - but watch carefully so it doesn't burn! Allow pork to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1-inch sections and serving. 
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Further said:

Low & slow on the Weber with just a bit of smoke. Indirect heat, about an hour or so to finish, maybe 2 hours depends...

Then refrigerate what is left and slice into thin sections for a sandwich with some RUDY'S bar-b-que sauce. Use to be one of my staples when my wife was away traveling.

• Heart 3