This is it, FINAL!

Dirtyhip

The thing that irritates me most about mine (electric) is that there is 1 large & 1 small burner in front & the same in back. I would much prefer 2 big burners in front, the big burners are where I do cooking, stirring and flipping & such. The small burners are mostly used for heating water, which doesn't require attention. I would much prefer gas but we don't have gas service here.   :(  

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

OK, after watching the video on cleaning, I am getting the Bertazonni.  Easier to clean, IMHO. 

Dallas Texas, some sweet talking Jeremy from Elite appliance.

About a mile from my office.  Can see the area out my window.  Very close to the school my wife works at.  If you ever need me to, I can stop by there for you.

image.png.cbb64aff9fb7772986bbb7e32b87cc56.png

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

About a mile from my office.  Can see the area out my window.  Very close to the school my wife works at.  If you ever need me to, I can stop by there for you.

Do you deliver and install to Oregon?  That's mighty kind of you!

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, jsharr said:

image.png.cbb64aff9fb7772986bbb7e32b87cc56.png

Do you know Jeremy? He is one of the founders. I really enjoyed chatting with him. They are building extra storage facilities for all these sold appliances. Very nice guy. Happy to support that Dallas TX biz.

31 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Do you know Jeremy? He is one of the founders. I really enjoyed chatting with him. They are building extra storage facilities for all these sold appliances. Very nice guy. Happy to support that Dallas TX biz.

No, but there are a few people in Dallas that I do not know.  Not many, but some.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

I went with B'Ann at Capital City Distribution in Dallas.  They beat every big box store price.

Jeremy said that all he knows about Oregon is from that Portlandia show. He said it seemed weird. I said “That is actually a catch phrase in Portland. “Keep Portland weird.”  Then I said that me and my husband are like Carrie and Fred from that show. 

haha, we might be that yuppie couple. A, O River! 🤡🤡

• Haha 1