Early Weekend thread..whatcha got???

petitepedal

I am off tomorrow...Pre-op physical in the AM...plan to hit Dick's and Target..looking for sweats for post op.and maybe a big shirt. Groceries and then hibernating..sorta..Snow coming in..might work on clearing off my kitchen counter...(suggested as an option in assisting with getting back into the sling :wacko:)  that is it for now :dontknow:

• Heart 3

Depends when my father-in-law dies. We were expecting to have his funeral on Saturday and drive home on Sunday.  Looks more like a Monday/Tuesday combo now.

I plan on seeing my mom and stepfather at their assisted living place but it be while standing outside and talking through a window screen.

All told not a good weekend.

• Sad 6
  • Hugs 1

If I get my cylinder heads back I will be building my backup motor. The main motor crankshaft is still at a machine shop in Arizona. 

I'm going to try to get out and do some motorcycle riding this weekend.

• Heart 4

53 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am off tomorrow...Pre-op physical in the AM...plan to hit Dick's and Target..looking for sweats for post op.and maybe a big shirt. Groceries and then hibernating..sorta..Snow coming in..might work on clearing off my kitchen counter...(suggested as an option in assisting with getting back into the sling :wacko:)  that is it for now :dontknow:

Hint:

Velcro

• Heart 1

I get home tomorrow at supper,  we are getting takeout  from a local nice restaurant.  Saturday will be doing some stuff around the house that needs doing after being gone for two weeks, and spending time being with WofZ.  Sunday will be laundry and prepping because I have to head out of town again on Tuesday for the rest of the week

• Heart 4

Friday - date night with WoW after work. 

The rest of weekend is up in the air. I hope to get in a ride or 2 if they say the neck is ok. If not, I will do a little time in the gym. Midday is ghost town at the gym on weekends. Otherwise maybe some house cleaning. Finishing the basement stereo setup and vinyl listening. Maybe stream a movie or 2.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Not sure. I took the last of the leaves to the street. The sweepers come on the 26th. I’ll burn some of the branches I’ve collected in the backyard. The attic needs attention so I will probably go up there and see what’s what. Moving day (late February/early March) is coming fast. School has started so there is reading and writing to do. 

• Heart 2

I’m up here in cold country with my mother. I got here Wednesday, the day after my father died. It’s been just the two of us. My brother gets here Monday, and we don’t want to leave my mom alone. She was married 63 years. 
The funeral is a week from tomorrow, so we don’t have a lot to do. I’m getting my oil changed this morning, then we are watching the Bills playoff game Sunday evening. 
She is doing quite well, maybe in a bit of shock still. No breakdowns or meltdowns, but of course some sadness and tears. 

• Whatever 1
  • Hugs 4

11 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Shirt with button down front. HoSmudge will tell you this makes a big difference.

Helping out at a xc ski race Saturday morning. Sunday we are taking the grandkids tubing for a few hours. Then Grandpa will need a nap.

• Heart 1

The Bartlett Lake 200K is tomorrow.  Cloudy early , with the possibility of rain later on.  High temp of 57 tomorrow, but  I am planning to ride thru the rain unless it is pouring when we start. I may be crazy for riding in the rain, but, it can be good training for when I travel to California for the CTC doubles. 

Now, I am going to put the bike rack on the Cherokee this afternoon, just in case I decide to call for the cavalry tomorrow.

With rain possibly in the forecast, I am going to ride the Trek.

• Heart 2