How many chargers do you have?

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by maddmaxx,

I have a dedicated charger for my laptop at home, at work and in my EDC backpack.

I have a dedicated charger for my phone at home, at my office (both wired and wireless charging) in my car and in my EDC backpack

I have a charger for my Fitbit at home and on my desk at work.

Add to that an assortment of charging cubes and cables from past devices and I bet I could easily lay my hand on a dozen chargers between work, home, car and backpack

laptop here at the office.  I take it home on the weekends so only one for that.  I had one at home for earlier MacBook but haven't bought a second one for home yet.

Phone - USB cable at the office - USB cable in the car - USB wall charger at home

Bluetooth mimi plug for 2 earpieces and one set of earbuds - USB cable at the office - USB cable in the car.

I just received and am trying a hearing device for my left ear (cheap hearing aid) - one charger for that.

I have some extra cables at the office but try to keep that stuff cleared out.  WoKzoo has a basket at home with a bunch of cables and a few chargers.  He can't part with the old ones.  If I really needed something I could find it in the basket.

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

laptop here at the office.  I take it home on the weekends so only one for that.  I had one at home for earlier MacBook but haven't bought a second one for home yet.

Phone - USB cable at the office - USB cable in the car - USB wall charger at home

Bluetooth mimi plug for 2 earpieces and one set of earbuds - USB cable at the office - USB cable in the car.

I just received and am trying a hearing device for my left ear (cheap hearing aid) - one charger for that.

I have some extra cables at the office but try to keep that stuff cleared out.  WoKzoo has a basket at home with a bunch of cables and a few chargers.  He can't part with the old ones.  If I really needed something I could find it in the basket.

None on the mower?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

My mom got stuck with a Charger that my Dad got cheap, but we found oot that it was because you could not keep a transmission in it. My dad might have been the world's worst car purchaser. :D :mellow:

My own charging foibles are that in both one of my ancient laptops and my old eyephone, the cables fit too loosely and make intermittent connection.  Good thing I am pretty accomplished with the Fonzie touch for such things. :)  I swapped one of the tighter fitting eyephone cables into my car though because it was too distracting to fiddle with a cable connection in the car. Especially with just one hand.

Oh, and one more thing!  My wife has aboot 16 of them for the dining room table, and I am STILL trying to finger oot why they are called chargers. :scratchhead:

I have way more than I need or use

Throwing electronic crap away is a struggle. When we moved in to this house I threw away a box full of old connection cables, it was bigger than beer case and stuffed full. It was physically painful to toss....But some how liberating, at any rate I have never missed it.