All I did was look at you

Square Wheels

And you blow up in my face?

The springs on my dishwasher door were loose. I pulled it out a few inches and bzzzzzz poof comes out from its underside. It was a pretty cloud of blue smoke. It was only 7 years old and I killed it. I'm not the type to fix some things. This is one of them. I'll put a shiny new one in tomorrow.

I broke our last dishwasher by falling on the door and and basket, when I was drunk one night. Bent the whole door to hell.

I like fell into my dishwasher. HAHA! I get drunk and fall down on dishwashers and break them. :D

yeah, we need to party...

yeah, we need to party...

I do it right.  HAHA  My ass landed right into the dish basket part.  That dishwasher got worked over pretty hard.  My youngish friends still tease me about the broken dishwasher.  This is why I try to stay out of public campgrounds for party nights.  WILD!

Although, I try not to do party too much these days.  It is bad for my health and not just due to falls in dishwashers.

Ours crapped out a few weeks ago. I bought this shiny:

http://dishwasher-review.toptenreviews.com/bosch-800-plus-series-review.html

56027-bosch-800-plus-series4.jpg

Had a hefty rebate and free install. I can say I love it. Washes amazingly well. So quiet I didn't know the installer had put it in cycle to test. It has a light that displays on the floor directly in front to let you know it is running and when the cycle ends. Neato.

After repairing a couple dishwashers (we've had two), and running them for as long as they could go, our children grown and away from home now we just if the dishes by hand. My wife did ask me recently however if I'd consider buying another.

Hmmmm.

Z, I know this guy who has a nearly new dishwasher that's in pretty good condition except he let an eeeeeensy-weeeeeeensy bit of smoke come out of it. He's not the type to fix things, so you could probably pick it up pretty cheap.

Hahahahaha!!!

I'll pass, thanks.

No way. I pulled it out and it looked brand new still. I looked all over and didn't see any other areas of concern. While it was out I plugged it in and turned it on. All was good, so back in its home or went.

If I don't post anymore check my local papers Darwin section.

Just don't let any more smoke leak out. ;-)
  • Like 1