Woke up

Parsnip Totin Jack

Just got back from the LGS by me...I am not a big fan of it..but early..it was okay..gonna make (by adapting a recipe) orange cranberry scones...got some more veggies and  a couple things they didnt have at target on yesterday's run. Got the stuff for the Martha Stewart cookies I made back in like April..might make them for "recovery"..this weekend or next..

Ready for hibernation...can't remember when the snow is s'pose to stop...Don't care :D

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Went to bed early last night after falling asleep a couple times on the couch. Woke up about 7:30 to hearing a text on my work phone. Our biggest client is hosting a National meeting this year. Lots of Zoom but also socially distanced people on site. One of the PCs was not coming up. Luckily one of my coworkers who lives near there stopped by on his way to the office so I didn’t have to go over there. 

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

It is good! Not a healthy meal but I don’t make it often 

The Navy used to serve something like this called "creamed dried beef" which was different from "creamed chipped beef".  My breakfast on a working day with no plans for breaking for lunch was scrambled eggs with bacon and toast and hash browns with creamed dried beef poured over them.  We had "not healthy" cornered.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Old No. 7 said:

I wish it was. I liked ol Jungle Jim’s but not enough to move back there.

I really liked that store. Had I been there after my seven day ride instead of before it I would have stocked up. I saved the bottle from the Screaming Sphincter garlic hot sauce I bought there. 

• Heart 1