NFL Conference Championship Day

BuffJim

33 minutes ago, Forrest said:

I hope Tom wins just to piss off Belichick.

I think the whole universe is hoping for that.  It's a little offset by them also wishing Tom loses embarrassingly, but, for me, as an "old guy", I want the 43(?) year old QB to kick some you guys azzes!!!

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

Is FLJim rooting for Tampa Bay?  :D

I’m agnostic about the NFC. No fan of Tom Brady, but I think he’s the greatest who ever played. I think right now, Aaron Rogers is the best in the game. 

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

My heart says Chiefs and Packers 

My head says Chiefs and Packers

Some examination is in order. 

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Some examination is in order.

‘cause

For the Chiefs, as a fan I appreciate well run programs and have appreciated what they’ve done the last several years.  I also have several connections in KC and they are all big Chiefs fans.  And I use to root for them back in the Len Dawson,Hank Stram days.  

For the Packers, I was never a fan of TB.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Thinking of watching Bills Chiefs. Love the Chiefs uniforms (not as good as the Raiders, but still great), though I’d kind of like the Bills to win. 

My grandmother used to get the local Baltimore Orioles fans upset when she remarked how nice the Yankees looked in pinstripes.

Of course, there's a national-landmark Methodist Church two blocks from the Orioles Camden Yards Stadium with a signboard out front. Once it read, "We pray for our Orioles and maybe the Red Sox too. But how, oh Lord, can we pray for the Yankees?"

• Hugs 1

I like the players on all four teams - I've had some of them on my fantasy football teams.

But I'm rooting for the Bills because it's been so long since they've been in the playoffs and for the Packers because Brady already has been to 9 Super Bowls and Rodgers, a great QB, has only been there once.

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I like the players on all four teams - I've had some of them on my fantasy football teams.

But I'm rooting for the Bills because it's been so long since they've been in the playoffs and for the Packers because Brady already has been to 9 Super Bowls and Rodgers, a great QB, has only been there once.

The Bills made the playoffs after the 2019 and 2017 seasons. It’s been one year. I’m rooting for them because I’ve been a die hard fan since 1969. I also think this version is an exciting team to watch. 

• Awesome 1