The Cafe

AirwickWithCheese

Kinda like with the new ******* site, there's a lot of 'real estate' here. Doesn't need to be quite so much space between everything. It's like there's some sort of visually impaired revolution underway.

I fixed your post for you.

I just removed some of the space under the avatar.  Two of the other issues are the Like button, which I currently like and the editing buttons.  Those are at the bottom of each post and take up space.

I think this site is easy to read and easy to navigate; however, suggestions are very welcome.

I just removed some of the space under the avatar.  Two of the other issues are the Like button, which I currently like and the editing buttons.  Those are at the bottom of each post and take up space.

i think that he is saying (and I agree wholeheartedly) that the area I blocked off in this screen grab takes up too damn much space, contributing to the sparseness.  If we could move up the quote option a couple of lines, we could really tighten things up and make more posts viewable in each page, which I think contributes to more replies and less "forum fatigue" and overscroll finger sprains.

post-3-0-68475600-1380213100_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Might I suggest the Cheese Factory?

You are welcome to use this picture from my visit to a Cheese Factory, but I have to confess everyone doesn't look like they're having much fun.

P1080111-1.jpg