Love or Hate September?

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

I don't like that summer comes to an end,

I do like that the beaches are less crowded.

I like the bike riding in late Sept. and Oct. 

I dislike the beginning of leaf fall...having to clean up all those damned leaves everytime you turn around.

I dislike the holiday season...the contrived nature of how we celebrate today just sucks.

I dislike that football will be on every farking channel when I want to watch a movie.

There were days
and there were days
and there were days between
Summer flies and August dies
the world grows dark and mean
Comes the shimmer of the moon
on black infested trees
the singing man is at his song
the holy on their knees
The reckless are out wrecking
The timid plead their pleas
No one knows much more of this
than anyone can see anyone can see

• Heart 2

It signals the end of the dog days, though this summer has proved to be less sweltering than last year. I like September because you still can get warm days, but the nights are starting to cool down. Great for sleeping with the windows open. It also signals the coming of winter. And everyone knows winter is the best season EVER. :nod head:

• Solution

September saddens me, although the humidity lessens here at that time.  It is a harbinger of suck-ass cold times where it is dark all the damn time and it is no damn fun to leave anywhere indoors.  

I am angry with you for making me think these thoughts, apologize to Couch immediately.

Love the weather of Sept and Oct. Hate what follows tho. Winters just plain sucks. Big time. And the holidays are now so freaking stressful, they're no fun anymore either. Hell....even Valentines Day suck too. Flowers? My mostly Celtic ass. St. Patricks day? Really? Spring is on its way...green beer? BULL SHIT!

Easter...hey...lets watch it snow another 14"...while we go looking for pastel colored eggs.

Chicago sucks.

Except for the Blackhawks.

I'd rather be back in Detroit or Flint.

I mean really...if your going to have to put up with a crappy winter...might as well make the whole experience suck.