Two in the head

Former member

Michael Brown died after being shot six times — twice in the head — according to a private autopsy performed on Sunday.

That sounds reasonable.

Cops are usually horrible shots. Most reports of police shootings show 30 rounds fired, two strikes to the assailant, one officer shoots own foot...

Six shots on target and with a double tap to the head? A stretch.

I have heard reports, that the "victim" here, just robbed a store, was walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic, tried to shove the officer, who did not know that the guy was a robbery suspect, back into his car and tried to take his service weapon.

Not sure if any or all of that is true, but I also do not think we have a situation here where the cop grabbed his gun, fired six times and then yelled "stop, police".

The guy did not deserve to die in any way shape or form,. but I do not think it is like the cops just executed an innocent bystander for no reason.

a double tap is different than two rounds hitting the head, but then you're from Jersey, so who am I telling, right?

I say, so what if the cop emptied his gun. That's SOP when you're gunning down suspects in the hood

Today's kids have forgotten the classic pistol-whip & cement shoes -> Meadowlands.  Everyone's in such a rush these days.

but in all seriousness the whole Ferguson situation is a mess and if this unarmed kid was shot six times then it's not going to settle down anytime soon.

but in all seriousness the whole Ferguson situation is a mess and if this unarmed kid was shot six times then it's not going to settle down anytime soon.

if it was a little kid, yea, but this guy looks like he's adult size, sorta like that Trayvon kid they shot in Florida

if you ask me, the people in Ferguson are looking for an excuse to go looting. Its summertime.

What war is he losing, and how are we getting a new government sooner?

you read the news from the middle east?

we'll get a new government when the liberals lose the Senate this November and that's just about a lead pipe lock now

I thought "Jersey style" was 2 behind the ear with a .22? :huh:

we need Trenton to straiten this out....Trenton, how do you Jersey boys whack guys who forgot they bet on the football?

.22 behind the ear (preferably from a Ruger Mark I or II) is the Chicago way. From what I understand, Special Forces like that little pistol too. I know I love mine.