Change in dietary habits

MickinMD

38 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

The Freestyle Libre continuous glucose sensor has led me to think much differently about what I eat.

A year ago, if a major snowstorm was possible, my grocery store thoughts centered around which Marie Callender, Stouffer's, etc. frozen dinners to get along with boxes of processed side dishes.  While I still do them occasionally, here's the major part of this morning's grocery haul in advance of a possible major storm on Sunday:

20210203_114618_900p.jpg.36b6cfeaaca103d5101009fa4303941d.jpg

I recognize the garbage disposal opening, but that other stuff is alien. 

2 hours ago, donkpow said:

Excellent! I read that hot house tomatoes are lacking in quercetin. Organic tomatoes contain significantly more of the flavonoid.

Is this a recent scientific journal you were reading or are you just spouting facts we have all known for a few decades?

35 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I don't really want to destroy what little self confidence you have left but you are pretty worthless today.  I wonder if it's the Fashion Shorts.  Are they getting a little tight or something?

It appears that you believe that I am the answer man. I venture to say you are mistaken on this issue. jsharr has been assigned to answer questions. Please address all future questions to him, or her, or whatever. Thank you.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

It appears that you believe that I am the answer man. I venture to say you are mistaken on this issue. jsharr has been assigned to answer questions. Please address all future questions to him, or her, or whatever. Thank you.

Sir, you are the one who is mistaken.  I never assumed you had any answers.