Uppity asshole neighbor rubbing my nose in it.

jsharr

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

But why did you throw it into reverse and almost hit @Dirtyhip the other day?

That was not me.  I drive a Chrysler 300.  Could have been my neighbor.  He does not look where he is going.  He totalled a car recently driving over stuff!  

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Got a murse that lives near by.   Likes to show off how much money he has.  Just remodeled his house, got a new RV to replace his old RV, bought his kid a lifted jeep, bought a truck just to pull his new RV and then he buys his wife a new car and to show off how they did not even need it, he sticks the thing on blocks a few days after buying it!  What an asshole!  And don't get me started on how he spoils those kids taking them to private pitching lessons and driving them all over God's green earth in the RV to play softball and ride carbon fiber bikes all over city parks, making mud pits and killing the grasss.  And his dog is ugly.

Image result for ford explorer on blocks

85342F1F-BC25-4FBA-9CC8-398575CF5252.gif.e06941c7fdea80a7fd49bcbc9986d1d7.gif

• Heart 3

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

Uppity asshole neighbor rubbing my nose in it.

So let me get this straight.  Is your neighbor an asshole or does he just have an uppity asshole?  And if his asshole is uppity, why is it so uppity and why is he trying to rub your nose in it?  Something about all this just doesn't smell quite right to me.   :huh:

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, Clark said:

So let me get this straight.  Is your neighbor an asshole or does he just have an uppity asshole?  And if his asshole is uppity, why is it so uppity and why is he trying to rub your nose in it?  Something about all this just doesn't smell quite right to me.   :huh:

Do you have a mirror?  Go look in it and all will be revealed.

"he spoils those kids taking them to private pitching lessons and driving them all over God's green earth in the RV to play softball"

That may lead to $100K-$200K college scholarships.

I coached a state top-ten high school softball team.  I wasn't that good a coach: my area was THE hotbed in the state for girls softball in the 80's and 90's.  We had a few seniors each year that got college sports scholarships because there's an NCAA rule that colleges have to offer girls a similar number of sports scholarships as boys. One of our girls who could bench press 200 lb but was thin enough to make the homecoming queen's court got a scholarship at an out of state college for softball and the rowing team - and she had never rowed a boat in her life.

Another asked me after her freshman year on JV if I was going to use her as a pitcher on varsity. If not, she was going to stop going to pitching clinics and concentrate on playing first base. I promised her and her dad 40 innings of pitching on the next year's varsity team if she kept up the clinics. Several years later, she was a college Division I All American pitcher.  She was a sophomore when Jen (picture below) was our senior ace and we went 20-3 before losing the state championship semi-final and were ranked 3rd in the state.  Both girls got a lot of attention from college scouts.

In a couple cases, girl's dads rented apartments they didn't really use except to establish residence in my school's district so their daughters could pitch for our team, well known by scouts and the media, and get recognition they couldn't get at their previous schools.  Both became All County stars.

One, Michelle, got a 4-year softball scholarship to Stetson University in Florida (current tuition $47,630).  She's currently a lawyer in Annapolis.

The other, Jennifer, got a 4-year softball scholarship to a party-school in North Carolina whose name I can't remember but it was a private college with a similarly high tuition.  College didn't lead to a big-paying job, but her father and stepfather were extremely well-off and she's a hottie so I'm sure she's not hurting.  I was sent the photo below a couple years ago.

Take a look at that raised right arm: developed through years of going to softball pitching clinics.

The muscles in Jen's right arm could whip a softball 63 mph in high school: equivalent to a 90+ mph major league fastball in that it gave batters about 0.4 seconds to react to it from the time the softball left her hand until it crossed the plate. If a batter swung under her first pitch, I'd give her a signal with two fingers walking up my other arm that meant: climb the ladder.  She'd throw each succeeding fastball a little higher than the last with superb control. The batter had to guess that the next pitch would be where the last one was because they had to start swinging before she released the ball to get the bat over the plate before the ball went by. So they'd keep swinging under the ball. She struck out the side at least once per game:

64260553_460864741342051_3027269984477773824_n.jpg.657db6603e56e363154fcf142e42e776.jpg