official Petite Check-in

Airehead

I got someone bringing dinner tonight..and I have some stuff I froze..Thank you..but I think I am ok..Tuesday I get a ham dinner and pumpkin bread..the friend with the car problems is due to help me shower again on Wednesday...Thursday I believe I have chicken coming!!

Believe it or not my biggest concern is..it hasn't been very painful..last drugs was tylenol at 9pm last night :dontknow:

• Heart 1

Sore tonight..had a board meeting.:wacko: These people keep rehashing everything..excuse me..some of this is part of being in an apartment or condo..6pm to about 7:40...way too much time spent on people knitpicking about laundry being left behind or someone who has loud phone conversations...oh..doesnt help that one guy in particular is prejudice so if you happen to be a person of color..he right away is ready to condemn them. :wacko:

I may take tylenol tonight...

I think I am healing..I am a little itchy..don't  think it is cooties :D

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Made eggs for breakfast..took longer to eat them than to make them..eggs, onion, mushrooms, spinach & feta cheese...yum

I feed my wife now because her hands shake to much for her to feed herself. By the time she gets a spoon or fork to her mouth there is nothing on it. I just have to wait until I’m done helping her before I made my breakfast.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

21 hours ago, Kzoo said:

PP I would recommend the following book for you.  If you are charged with conducting a meeting you are responsible for how it runs.  Things like setting expectation and not allowing rabbit hole discussion or political meandering (not gov't politics - personal politics).  I have learned over the last several years that having a framework - sticking to the framework and holding people accountable can result in incredible meetings.  Meetings where things get accomplish not just talked about.  We look forward to our meetings now.

image.png.fc723316e2fa3c7269dd0034587346fd.png 

Certainly the folks at my last company could have used that book.  We spent far too much time at meetings explaining to management what was and wasn't getting done............in many cases because we were at meetings.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1