Pizza bro

Parsnip Totin Jack

The family went with takeout wings and they barely survived the trip to pick them up.  There was a large multi car crash about a mile from my house that closed the local highway and with all that snow they struggled to climb back up the hill to the house.

I had planned on homemade pizza and it turned out great.  Peppers, onions and anchovies were the toppings.  I had planned on saving some for today but....................

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

The family went with takeout wings and they barely survived the trip to pick them up.  There was a large multi car crash about a mile from my house that closed the local highway and with all that snow they struggled to climb back up the hill to the house.

I had planned on homemade pizza and it turned out great.  Peppers, onions and anchovies were the toppings.  I had planned on saving some for today but....................

Oh dear. 

4 hours ago, Airehead said:

Oh dear. 

Reports are that no one was injured.  There is a long hill on the highway near me that ices over sometimes.  Folks driving too fast suddenly find themselves with very little traction and most of them hit the brakes and begin the minute waltz down the hill pirouetting to the sound of cars bouncing off guardrails and each other finally to come to a stop near the bottom exhausted.

Mine didn't go that way, but they were very close and in the same ice and snow.  Was a perfect time to have oldest son's 200,000 mile jeep.  Even at that it was a struggle.