I screwed up

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Kirby,

47 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Made very weak coffee and added to much half and half.  Almost like I am drinking a cup of tea.  And I am running late but am not too concerned.  Will be in by 9

It happens :(  Just don't do it two days in a row.

My wife gets up before me and always lets me know if the coffee was too weak, too strong, delicious, whatever.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Made very weak coffee and added to much half and half.  Almost like I am drinking a cup of tea.  And I am running late but am not too concerned.  Will be in by 9

You need to guess 'walnut' next time and win a wooden spoon from @Digital_photog.  

I have discovered that mine is the perfect size for scooping coffee into the coffee maker.  Makes perfect coffee every time.

Except I am at the office now,  an hour before everyone else, sipping a quiet coffee and catching up on e-mails

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

You need to guess 'walnut' next time and win a wooden spoon from @Digital_photog.  

I have discovered that mine is the perfect size for scooping coffee into the coffee maker.  Makes perfect coffee every time.

Except I am at the office now,  an hour before everyone else, sipping a quiet coffee and catching up on e-mails

Will you leave me the spoon in your will?

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Duuuude.... Thats what I’m using mine for! 

• Heart 3

18 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

6 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

So I woke up late.  Wife was sleeping in.  Sort of kind of paid attention to how much water I added and then kind of quessed on how much coffee to add.  I have my scoop calibrated to a full pot.  I added too much water and not enough coffee.   I have no one to blame but myself.   

@Digital_photog should have time to carve a shit load of spoon sitting in the trailer with the OOGS last week.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

31 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Actually I have made several 1 oz coffee scoops.  Sold one of them.  I made them out of silver maple and stained them with coffee grounds.

DSCN0970.thumb.jpg.3cc78d190d192f3833b49a647317ec4d.jpgDSCN0971.jpg.59640e273000c29b5a24c674b52a4961.jpg

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

That is awesome.  You need to get a brand and start branding your work.

Branding Iron was a Christmas gift from our daughter.  That one is branded.  Here is another picture with a brand.

2 coffee measures, one serving spoon.  All silver maple. one measure is stained.  You can see the brand on one piece.

DSCN0956.jpg

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Actually I have made several 1 oz coffee scoops.  Sold one of them.  I made them out of silver maple and stained them with coffee grounds.

DSCN0970.thumb.jpg.3cc78d190d192f3833b49a647317ec4d.jpgDSCN0971.jpg.59640e273000c29b5a24c674b52a4961.jpg

Just an end user tip....., one of the things we really like about it is the long handle for when the coffee supply is low you dont have to reach your whole hand in and get ground coffee on the sides of your hand #firstworldproblem

• Heart 2