Speaking of bullshit

Longjohn

I’ll send you another one too. We adopted a stray and he and our cat like to play all night. Running through the house and then wrestling around. He would make a good PA cat. Send me your address and I’ll UPS him to you.

• Haha 3

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

What could go wrong? :dontknow:

There is a pretty big catfish in there that would make a nice snack. Oreo doesn’t like raw fish so he is probably safe. I brought a catfish home from the lake one time to see if the feral cats wanted it. They sniffed it and walked away. I cooked it on the grill and then they ate it.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

There is a pretty big catfish in there that would make a nice snack. Oreo doesn’t like raw fish so he is probably safe. I brought a catfish home from the lake one time to see if the feral cats wanted it. They sniffed it and walked away. I cooked it on the grill and then they ate it.

Cats have discriminating taste.

12 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

He spent the night right where I left him. When I was out in the kitchen making coffee this morning I asked him if he was ok. He got up and came over to about three feet from me and laid back down and started purring.

He is just fine.  Purrfect.

• Heart 3

When an old family friend bought a small farm an housed his daughters 2 horses..the farm included a barn cat..totally an outdoor cat..that wasnt too into people..and this guy was not into cats...but fast forward a year or 2..and there is the cat..inside..smuggling in thi guys arms..yeah he like the barn but at -20 he would curl up on a chair in the house..

The farm by the way was probably 3 or 4 miles from Embarrass,MN which is often a cold spot in the nation! 😁

• Heart 1

I think Oreo must have been feeling poorly last night when he came in to eat. He has been in the same 10 X 10 area for 24 hours, mostly sleeping. When I come over to check on him he walks back under the chairs, he doesn’t want attention. I can’t tell if he has used the litter box but there is nothing on the carpet. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

I guess I won’t have to worry about kitty litter tomorrow. I was looking out the window and noticed man tracks in the fresh snow coming up the driveway. I haven’t walked down the driveway since it snowed. I said somebody must have delivered something. There on the porch was a stack of packages. They all turned out to be for Oreo. He got a big box of kitty litter, a package of toy mice, an assortment of fancy canned cat food and a big package of assorted treats. I opened up the toy mice and tossed him one. He inspected it closely but didn’t play with it. I looked later and he had moved it.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I was a tad worried when I read that!

Cats have nine lives, as far as I know he’s still on his first one. Hard to tell with a feral cat. He got into bleach down at the neighbor’s calf barn last summer. It bleached his fur to a reddish brown. That may have cost him a life.

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I just hope Oreo isn't ordering things online when you're out of the room!  He could be ordering a big screen tv next thing you know.

He ordered fancier cat food than I buy him. I started buying canned cat food so I could sneak worm medicine in it and the next thing I knew he was getting it fairly often. It started out his big treat was when I drained the tuna juice off a can of tuna and put it over his cat kibble. Now he’s living high on the hog. 

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 3