Chick Fil Ayy

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

How does it stack up compared to Popeyes? I’ve still not gotten to try the near famous Popeyes Chicken Sandwich!

I've had both and they are both good.  Popeyes is significantly less expensive but my limited experience is one of inconsistency.  On a good day Popeyes is better.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

I always have a hard timnedeciding between a chicken sandwich or a southwest salad.

Get both.  That's what is called a "complete" meal!

11 hours ago, Longjohn said:

If you need to restrict salt you have to stay away from pickles. If it was just too salty tasting but your body can handle it no problem.

My thought exactly.  Ask for extra pickles and complain about the extra salt! :scratchhead:

46 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

It would be very bad for me to live that close to one.  You should try the spicy chicken sandwich.  O. M. G.  

I can almost throw a softball far enough to hit my local Chick-fil-a, but luckily, my waffle fries desire usually happens on a Sunday, so it is self-regulating!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

How does it stack up compared to Popeyes? I’ve still not gotten to try the near famous Popeyes Chicken Sandwich!

I don't know, but a Popeye's just opened maybe 30 yards away from the Chick Fil A.  It is also within 15 yards of both a McDonald's and a Wendy's.  Not sure why all the fast food there, the McD's and Wendy's have been there forever.

I like the Popeyes chicken sandwich both regular and spicy. Not sure it is as life-changing as some claim, but it is good. The nearest Chick Fil A is 100 miles away. I have eaten there a couple times, but I don't get the fuss. It's good, but not a 100 mile destination point for me. 

37 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don't know, but a Popeye's just opened maybe 30 yards away from the Chick Fil A.  It is also within 15 yards of both a McDonald's and a Wendy's.  Not sure why all the fast food there, the McD's and Wendy's have been there forever.

Because we are lazy and want immediate satisfaction.  If the line at one is too long, go to the next.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, groupw said:

It's good, but not a 100 mile destination point for me. 

For me, it’s the opposite, I have a chick fil-a nearby, the Popeye’s is not convenient. So I’ve never been.

I did stop at a Popeyes last time I drove the Turnpike to Philth-adelphia, but that was during the height of their chicken sandwich craze, so they didn’t have them in stock. I haven’t gone back.