So Clark, I was a little worried about our guy last night

Ralphie

Going into Final J, John had performed on a mediocre level, with 18 correct responses and 3 incorrect.  Stan had 16 correct and only one incorrect.  Stan deserved to win, but like me, he couldn't come up with Disney, which seems obvious when you think about it.  Maybe John just had a bad category day.  We'll see.  :)

1 minute ago, Clark said:

Going into Final J, John had performed on a mediocre level, with 18 correct responses and 3 incorrect.  Stan had 16 correct and only one incorrect.  Stan deserved to win, but like me, he couldn't come up Disney, which seems obvious when you think about it.  Maybe John just had a bad category day.  We'll see.  :)

I was going with Hitchcock but should have thought of Disney.  I just listened to a 4 part podcast series on his creation of DisneyWorld and EPCOT.  The work 'short' in the answer should have been a dead giveaway.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Clark said:

Going into Final J, John had performed on a mediocre level, with 18 correct responses and 3 incorrect.  Stan had 16 correct and only one incorrect.  Stan deserved to win, but like me, he couldn't come up with Disney, which seems obvious when you think about it.  Maybe John just had a bad category day.  We'll see.  :)

Wo2 got Disney, I brainfarted & said Chaplin

• Heart 1