I’m living in a sleepy house.

Longjohn

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Is the temp in the house 87?  Wood heat makes me sleepy. 

That’s probably about the average temp. I don’t throttle down the air intake since the carbon monoxide scare. I don’t want to have to go on the snow covered steel roof again to clean the chimney.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

Oreo slept all night by my chair. When I came out of the bedroom this morning he was still there. He got up and came over to greet me. I put on nitrile gloves and sat on the floor and scritched his back. His ears are still nasty but getting better. They are starting to itch and he kept trying to get me to scratch his ears (that’s why the gloves) I scratched his head and all around his ears but didn’t really touch the nasty part. He was purring so loud he sounded like he had an outboard motor running. He is eating his breakfast now. Some dry crunchy cat food with a can of LOL cat food dumped on top. Somebody with cats must have sent that, he loves it. I never even heard of it before.

10 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Does he need a cone of shame?

I think he learned not to scratch his ears. His paws have sharp claws and would just do more damage. I at some point need to get him to a vet but his immediate problem with his ears is getting better. I want to get him checked over, get all his shots and get his brain surgery. I think our vet retired, I can’t be spending a lot of time driving a cat to doctor appointments. I’m going to try to wait until my wife no longer needs me here.