jsharr, who is your internet provider

maddmaxx

One has to wonder if Comcast/xfinity got hit or screwed up.  If it helps SW I have email notifications turned off and don't get any.  Never have.  I only get notifications when I look at the notifications balloon at the top of the page.  Consequently you shouldn't be sending me emails but once in a blue moon.  So I should not be getting lots of emails that bounce back anyway.

I didn't get the email (just checked my junk folder to make sure) and I have freebie hotmail.com.

I stopped using my Internet service provider's email in the early 90's because back then we didn't have teacher email accounts and each time I changed my ISP, I'd have to notify a lot of coaches in Maryland and Pennsylvania of my new address and might miss invitations to tournaments held by schools someone had passed my email to.

The email address that I used for this forum was a juno.com email address.  I changed it to an email address from a service that should never be sending out spam.  I don't think it has anything to do with the users' email addresses.  The main thing I have seen causing this issue is if you use a blacklist service to "help prevent spam".  Those services never work.  If one email address from a domain is found to be sending spam, the entire domain is blacklisted.  Of course, ALL domains have at least one email address that is sending spam, usually due to a user's infected computer.