I want to post a video that is too big to post, but I don’t want to mess with YouTube.

Forum Administrator

10 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Link it? Be sure to give a moving description of your video so I'll feel bad about not watching it.

And, is "messing with youtube" really a "thing"?  Sure, you mess with it to get some quality improvements, but from a "sharing" standpoint, it doesn't get much easier than drag and drop, wait a little bit, share the link, and move on.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

And, is "messing with youtube" really a "thing"?  Sure, you mess with it to get some quality improvements, but from a "sharing" standpoint, it doesn't get much easier than drag and drop, wait a little bit, share the link, and move on.

You're right, mess with YouTube and you mess with Google. Talk about world domination.

Unless there's something personal you want to share here but not more widely on YouTube, I can't think of anything easier than uploading it to YouTube and then linking the video or the URL if desired. I uploaded - though it took some time at my then 1 mbps slow ISP, my original 1920x1080 pixel, 885 MB video of my then-10 year-old nephew Adam crossing obstacles and ropes, 15-25 feet off the ground, on the Spider Monkey Adventure at Wisp Theme Park in Western Maryland in 2018.  That's the biggest video I uploaded there.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r7a6JR8KKw&t

Here's the video: