Pic from last night

Dirtyhip

I will take a better look at her position of the arms and legs.  I think the leg thing is an optical illusion in the pic.  Her leg is slightly bent in the down position when I have ridden with her.  We spend a lot of time together..  

I love her kit.  It is so flattering and cute.

I'm up front off to the left.  My ass looks huge in this picture.   :unhappy:

Riding like you own the road. That's a good way to get hit by a cager.

No cars anywhere. These streets are vacant and you can hear a car from very far away.

We saw one car in about 1.5 hours of riding over there. And we were all on the right when they passed. This area is strange. It's almost like people built mansions that sit empty.

Thanks for the help though.

Small?

Not sure.  Leg looks too straight and pedal is not even at bottom yet.  Arms are straight and the that funky kit, cute as it may be, may be throwing me off.  Something just does not look right, which is why I said it looked "off" to me.  Cannot really narrow it down to just one thing.

I will take a better look at her position of the arms and legs.  I think the leg thing is an optical illusion in the pic.  Her leg is slightly bent in the down position when I have ridden with her.  We spend a lot of time together..  

Are you sure that's you?  THose taars look awfully skinny.

I have a troubled right leg. 1/2 inch short femur. I have a cleat lift, but nothing really makes the situation perfect. When it is raised too high I can't walk or pedal too well. This is about as good as it gets for me.

I was just told a couple of months ago that I have a leg length discrepancy. Not quite a half inch. I was born with club foot and knew that my right foot was a half of shoe size smaller but never knew about the leg.

I use shims under the right cleat on my Speedplay X pedals. I also use pads under the right insole of my regular shoes. Makes a big difference especially with my arthritic right hip. I wonder if I'd been a faster runner in track if my left leg was the shorter one? I'd be staggered like the suspension on NASCAR cars!

I have a riser on my right cleat.  My right calf is noticeably smaller than the left.  My hips are tilted, but I don't have much pain at all from it.  I don't wear a lift for walking.  My body has seemed to compensate.  The bottoms of my feet have re-built themselves in interesting ways to compensate for the issue.

I tried wearing a lift in my shoes, but was hobbled when I took it out.  I suffered horrible foot cramping from it.  I tossed it and dealt with life as it is.

Just another thing I deal with and don't fret too much about it.

This is another reason that running never worked for me.  My gait is funny with a slight limp.

• Heart 1

I would suggest you owe yourself a significantly more positive self-image, if I may be so bold as to say the image you now hold is incorrect.