I may have to celebrate tonight

jsharr

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

Been with this company in various forms since 2009.   Just got called in to discuss pay and other compensation.  Walked out with the biggest single pay raise I have ever received in my life.  Shocked to say the least.  Completely unexpected and greatly appreciated.

Very nice, congrats. My largest single pay raise was 20%, which came w/ a promotion...kinda. I was being compensated more for what I  had been doing, thus reviewing me to a higher standard. I was super geeked when that happened.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Very nice, congrats. My largest single pay raise was 20%, which came w/ a promotion...kinda. I was being compensated more for what I  had been doing, thus reviewing me to a higher standard. I was super geeked when that happened.

Congrats on that too!  My best was a totally unexpected stock award from a boss who I never thought did that much for me, until then!  I really appreciated it! 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, jsharr said:

Been with this company in various forms since 2009.   Just got called in to discuss pay and other compensation.  Walked out with the biggest single pay raise I have ever received in my life.  Shocked to say the least.  Completely unexpected and greatly appreciated.

You could take that extra money and buy a nice new sex robot, OR you could visit RG in NYC!

Congrats!

• Heart 1

Now you can buy a generator for the entire home.  That will guarantee you will have power for years.

It’snot as easy as that. Natural gas generators are the best in most circumstances. In this Texas thing I heard they shut off the natural gas and water too. Not sure about that, I get most of my news from here. Propane would work but you have a limited supply and will have to buy more fuel if the outage lasts an extended time. Same with diesel or gasoline.

18 hours ago, jsharr said:

Happy for you!  Don't spend it all in one place!

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, jsharr said:

Good for you Sharr. Deserving no doubt. I see how much you post here. :lol:

Congratulations.

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, jsharr said:

Do they know how much time you spend on this site during your work hours?