Swisher Sweets

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Dirtyhip,

Bacon is not healthy for us in any quantity. 

Idiots choose to smoke and inhale known carcinogens.

I did not choose to get hit by a stupid cager, I was just riding along.

BBQ'd food is also a known carcinogen.  I'm just sayin.  BBQ can cause cancer too.

Life is full of bad things.  We make our choices.

Bacon is not healthy for us in any quantity.

BBQ'd food is also a known carcinogen. I'm just sayin. BBQ can cause cancer too.

Life is full of bad things. We make our choices.

bacon also has protein, sodium, fat, potassium and cholesterol. All are part of a healthy diet.

Smoking tobacco is never good for you. Why not just go sniff glue?

Bacon is delicious, but there are no redeeming nutritional qualities to it.  Too much sodium and excessive fat.  Not healthy whatsoever and not a part of a healthy diet.  Healthy being the key word here.  There are tons of peer review articles about those kinds of meat products and how they negatively affect our health.

I don't smoke, but I think smokers are unfairly singled out sometimes.  I'm just making a valid point.

Bacon is delicious, but there are no redeeming nutritional qualities to it.  Too much sodium and excessive fat.  Not healthy whatsoever and not a part of a healthy diet.  Healthy being the key word here.  There are tons of peer review articles about those kinds of meat products and how they negatively affect our health.

I don't smoke, but I think smokers are unfairly singled out sometimes.  I'm just making a valid point.

What about a bacon flavored Swisher sweet?

There are better choices of meat to eat, but smoking tobacco has no redeeming qualities.

Smokers are singled out because they deserved to be singled out..