Haters Gonna Hate

Nate
Go to solution Solved by Chopped Liver,

On Mike and Mike this morning Chris Carter was talking to Greeny about haters and he said that when you have talent and are good at something, you are always going to have haters

When you are a bum and can't do anything then you never have any haters

This is why I have haters here

pretty much anybody here who is outspoken and rattles cages gets hated on at some point

except JSharr. He's like a role model for wise-asses because he doesn't insult people

I think that's nice and everything, but that's just my style. East Coast is a ball busting culture, so if you can't dance, don't ask me

Which is why it really doesn't bother me when I get people hating on me. If I didn't have any haters then I'd know I wasn't posting enough or I was letting idiots strut like they owned the place

I'm saying this for Z's benefit since Monsignor Zealot thinks there's something wrong with me

well..that and I'm taking a break from some high speed/low drag real deal business programming right now

so go ahead punk, ...make my day :)

dirty-harry-punk.jpg

On Mike and Mike this morning Chris Carter was talking to Greeny about haters and he said that when you have talent and are good at something, you are always going to have haters

When you are a bum and can't do anything then you never have any haters

Carter is an asshole to expecting to be universally loved.

• Heart 1

I only caught about 5 minutes while I was getting ready for work, but I think they were talking about RG3

doesn't mean you're not right about CC, but he wasn't reacting to being hated on directly

I only caught about 5 minutes while I was getting ready for work, but I think they were talking about RG3

doesn't mean you're not right about CC, but he wasn't reacting to being hated on directly

Whether he was referring to himself or RGIII, the expectation that an athlete should be universally loved is unrealistic.

pretty much anybody here who is outspoken and rattles cages gets hated on at some point

except JSharr. He's like a role model for wise-asses because he doesn't insult people

Don't be so sure about JSharr.  There is a reason he is on the witness protection program.

I think I might be offended by the aspersions cast on my character in this thread.  I may just suck at insulting people.  Have you ever stopped to think about how I hurt inside when I make a wise ass insulting comment and you guys just think it is funny and cute?    Well have you?

Each and everyone one of you is at least 17% better at ball busting than I am and it hurts!

• Heart 1

Sorry old buddy, I thought you would be happy to hear you were a role model, but you're right. I didn't know you were so sensitive about your inability to really insult anybody.

Maybe a weekend in NYC would help? :)

Sorry old buddy, I thought you would be happy to hear you were a role model, but you're right. I didn't know you were so sensitive about your inability to really insult anybody.

Maybe a weekend in NYC would help? :)

It does not hurt that bad.  Who wants to be around a bunch of stinking yankees for a weekend?

I think I might be offended by the aspersions cast on my character in this thread.  I may just suck at insulting people.  Have you ever stopped to think about how I hurt inside when I make a wise ass insulting comment and you guys just think it is funny and cute?    Well have you?

Each and everyone one of you is at least 17% better at ball busting than I am and it hurts!

• Heart 1

Who wants to be around a bunch of stinking yankees for a weekend?

there you go! That wasn't too bad

if you just keep practicing, you'll be ball busting like a Philly transit cop in no time

• Heart 1

yea, neither did I, but Z seems to think he has the diagnosis and treatment plan and all that

he's been a prick to me ever since the old LF days

but the fact is that there's people here I like and there's people here I like to fuck with

that the people I like to fuck with are nate haters really is no shocker

You guys are falling for his trap.  He is winding you up.  SW is funny, Nate is really nice, and I am normal, in real life.  However, on here, SW is unfunny, Nate is a butthole and I am weird.  Get used to it.  Getting mad at the fake rudeness is not going to get any of us anywhere.  Ignore it.

Trollers gonna troll 

Nate's ridiculous trolling is just distasteful.  He doesn't wind me up, because I could care less what he thinks about me.  Actually, I feel sorry for how miserable he must be. Unhappy people enjoy to insult others.  Happy people just skip along and enjoy themselves.  

But he is not unhappy or miserable.  He is just as happy as you or me.  Maybe happier.

But he is not unhappy or miserable.  He is just as happy as you or me.  Maybe happier.

when JSharr's right he's right

again, DH, you are just projecting onto me what is in your own head

that's what text communication does...you fill in all the gaps with whatever you want

that's why I say...haters gonna  hate and Naters gonna Nate

and for somebody who could care less, that sure sounds like vitriol to me :P

We just can't tell if anyone here is happy or not, reliably, unless they tell us.

Chris Carter really is an asshole, everyone can agree to that.  Plus, he looks exactly like Godzilla's son.

Minya.png

Cris+Carter+ESPN.jpg

• Heart 1