Do you remember that time at that other other place when we made these?

jsharr

25 minutes ago, Dottles said:

No.

We all, well most of us, okay, some of us, in reality a few of us, at least me anyways, made those and hung them up and then changed the number each day.  One day I decided to have fun and shredded the bottom of mine a bit.  It was fun.  At least it was for me.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Could have been that and maybe Pete just went to visit his folks in Poughkeepsie like he does every February.

I'm pretty sure he goes there in February mostly to pick his toes. You know, sits on the edge of the bed in his motel room and picks his feet. Don't let him know that I know, though.

11 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I'm pretty sure he goes there in February mostly to pick his toes. You know, sits on the edge of the bed in his motel room and picks his feet. Don't let him know that I know, though.

Sort of like when he is at the office going over the workorders?  Pete is a filthy toe picker.  I hope a raptor did get him.

Just now, jsharr said:

Did he spill his beer both times?

The first time, he came out of a portacan & stepped right in front of the FL. The second time he was walking down a marked aisle and turned left without looking and into the FL. The first one was (marginally) not his fault b/c of the portacan set up. The second, totally his doing.

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

The first time, he came out of a portacan & stepped right in front of the FL. The second time he was walking down a marked aisle and turned left without looking and into the FL. The first one was (marginally) not his fault b/c of the portacan set up. The second, totally his doing.

Yeah, having portacan where fork lifts can get to them is never a good thing.......