Does anyone know how?

Some Old Guy

18 minutes ago, Clark said:

...to get @AirwickWithCheese to return to the forum?  This "hold the cheese" crap is getting old!  :angry:

I have tried multiple times.  Worked a couple of times when I forwarded RO pics for him to post, but only in those posts, then he skedaddled.  Maybe if Greenville wasn't so beautiful or if it was infested with space aliens, then he might return.

10 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have tried multiple times.  Worked a couple of times when I forwarded RO pics for him to post, but only in those posts, then he skedaddled.  Maybe if Greenville wasn't so beautiful or if it was infested with space aliens, then he might return.

What if a group of us went to Greenville dressed as space aliens and we kidnapped him?  We could put him in a secluded cabin somewhere and force him to post.  No post, no Little Debbies or Dr Pepper.  Then we could use internet brainwashing techniques to get his mind "right".  And even if we drive him completely insane, crazy Cheese is still better than no Cheese at all.   :)

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Clark said:

What if a group of us went to Greenville dressed as space aliens and we kidnapped him?  We could put him in a secluded cabin somewhere and force him to post.  No post, no Little Debbies or Dr Pepper.  Then we could use internet brainwashing techniques to get his mind "right".  And even if we drive him completely insane, crazy Cheese is still better than no Cheese at all.   :)

This could work.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Clark said:

Well, it didn't work the last time, there's no expectation it would work a second time.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

I groveled, a lot.

I pleaded, too.  Perhaps if we spoke about the weather in Greenville some more, in addition to beginning an even more intense campaign of groveling, or even an email and declaration signed by us all, plus promises to send delicacies of various sorts to entice him.  Jsharrt, you are going to have to give up that puppy plus Martha to make this happen, this is just the way it has to be.  Kirby, can you also provide your favorite sister to Cheese if that will seal the deal?

• Heart 1