LongJohn

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Longjohn,

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I didn’t have an 8 am appointment but thanks for reminding me, I had a 10am appointment with the eye doctors. I just called and rescheduled it.

I thought they were doing a catheterization or somesuch at 8:00.  I can't keep track of all this, so what is the situation at the moment?

13 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I thought they were doing a catheterization or somesuch at 8:00.  I can't keep track of all this, so what is the situation at the moment?

The heart catheterization was scheduled for 10 am, they came in at 9”45 and said it had been moved back to some time this afternoon. 

• Hugs 2

8 hours ago, Longjohn said:

In the do-over they are gong in through my groin. They said they would come to my room and explain everything but they never showed up.

It sounds like they are super busy.  Maybe a sudden influx of heart patients.  :(

So, apparently going though your arm wasn't sufficient for some reason.  I would try to be patient, but continue to ask the nurses for an explanation.  Sometimes the squeaky wheel thing works.  ;)

29 minutes ago, smudge said:

I sure as hell hope they can skip the open heart project!! Dang!

So how many stents do they plan on placing all together?

They haven’t told me that yet but they said last year’s stents looked good and were not the problem. There is a blockage right where the fork in the widow maker  splits into two. He is quite concerned about that one and that’s why the open heart team will be on standby.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 2

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

They haven’t told me that yet but they said last year’s stents looked good and were not the problem. There is a blockage right where the fork in the widow maker  splits into two. He is quite concerned about that one and that’s why the open heart team will be on standby.

Dang, we might have to change your biblical name from Moses to Job. As in "trials and tribulations of".

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Dang, we might have to change your biblical name from Moses to Job. :D

I never had these problems before I started taking statins. They brought my cholesterol numbers down into the perfect zone and that’s when the heart attacks started. I have heard some doctors who believe it’s not the cholesterol that is the problem.

• Sad 2