LongJohn

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Longjohn,

Just now, smudge said:

There you have it. The beard stays. 

The hair gets trimmed though, right??

I have an appointment on Thursday morning so I’ll have to have her do something. Ben says the style is either long hair and trimmed beard or trimmed hair and long beard. If you have long hair and long beard you just look like a homeless person.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I have an appointment on Thursday morning so I’ll have to have her do something. Ben says the style is either long hair and trimmed beard or trimmed hair and long beard. If you have long hair and long beard you just look like a homeless person.

Ha ha ha!!!!!

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Longjohn said:

It is easier to trim a beard yourself!

John, sorry to be late catching up.  And more sorry to hear that your wife has passed.  She was obviously a wonderful woman to have inspired the love and dedication you've been showing her.  Your stories lately have been an inspiration.  Know that you and your family will be in our prayers.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Essentially left Texas in 1961 with a brief return from 1975-1981. Even then I listened to country/western, but did occasionally listen to Asleep at The Wheel. I have heard the name ZZ Top, but know nothing of their music.

Sheesh! I watched a documentary on them and I didn't catch that part.  I guess they did sort of go Hollywood in their big MTV years.

Oh no.  I was very busy at the end of March and got behind on reading some threads.  I just went back and caught up on this thread and just read the news.  I am so sorry for your loss, but relieved that she is no longer in pain and that she was surrounded by the family who loves her so well.  I am also glad that you will have your family there to support you.  You have been such an inspiration and role model of strength for so long.  I hope sharing happy memories of Esther with your family will bring some comfort.

• Awesome 2

17 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Sheesh! I watched a documentary on them and I didn't catch that part.  I guess they did sort of go Hollywood in their big MTV years.

sheep herder is talking about himself not ZZ Top.  They are Texas through and through.  

• Haha 2