Poaching on my turf?

ChrisL

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I don't see how anyone in VA can have pasty white skin.  I lived there for a number of years and I had a very dark tan.  Of course I wasn't huddled on my couch posting in some obscure bicycle forum all day.

I tend to sprawl and seldom stoop to huddling 

• Heart 2

On 2/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, ChrisL said:

Hey @Razors Edge, were you up my way near South Coast Plaza today????  I passed a white 4 Runner with VA tags and a pasty white long haired dude driving? 

Wazzat you?

Nope!  Too busy riding, relaxing in the sun, eating tasty food on the beach, and watching a surfing competition :)

On 3/1/2021 at 4:30 AM, maddmaxx said:

I don't see how anyone in VA can have pasty white skin.  I lived there for a number of years and I had a very dark tan.

I have a classic cycling/farmers tan that stays year round.  To see my pastiness, you would have to see me with no shirt (or pants) on :)  It is VERY white skin (thankfully from a sun damage perspective), but while I very actively try to prevent tanning and use SPF 50 when out in strong sun for hours, residual exposure has still created very distinct jersey and shorts lines.  I do feel like the CA sun is a bit stronger than the VA sun - especially this time of year - so I may need to start slathering some sunscreen on now rather than in June.

• Heart 1