Another Zillow find

Dirtyhip

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

I hope you were not on wholesale power.  I heard heard terrible things.

Nope.  We are on a fixed rate plan with Reliant.  We are good.  Bill should be smaller since we were without power for a good portion of the Snowvid 19 power pandemic.  Thank you for the concern though.  Many are going to be hurt by this economically due to high bills, water damage from busted pipes, loss of income due to shut businesses, having to find alternative housing, etc.

The style reminds me of a place in Buffalo where my BiL lived for awhile. It was previously a church with very high ceilings. The renovation just cut the space in half and added an upper floor, so the windows spanned from floor to ceiling with an attractive arch. 

...and it is already pending.

There is one house left in my neighborhood, which is labeled as Hot Springs.  Hot Springs is one of the better neighborhoods.  That one remaining home is this one:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1401-Pacific-Ter-Klamath-Falls-OR-97601/75158141_zpid/

Pacific Terrace is like "the" street to live on in Pacific Terrace.  It is very unique.  It has this big grass center section in the street that kids and people can play on.  Better stock up on candy because when Halloween hits this neighborhood is like a rock concert with strollers.

This market is fascinatingly hot for sellers.

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

that is nice-- price seems high given the updating needed but your real estate prices are crazy

It is the street it is on.   Also, it has geothermal heat.  Bathroom is ugly.  Kitchen seems decent.  It does need a bathroom remodel if you are not into pink and green.