The fight is on or Ohio frenemies

Parsnip Totin Jack

So my wife and her sister don't really get along, one's the Crips the other's the Bloods.  Her sister, Janet-the-Martyr (JtM) is hosting a baby shower this Sunday for her oldest son's (Scott) girlfriend (Gina).  Gina has been living with Scott in JtM and her husband, Silent Doug's (SD) house.  Gina's been living there for close to a year and hasn't finished high school.  According to JtM, this isn't a big deal where Gina comes from.  The baby is due in October.  JtM is excited to have the first great-grandchild in the family.  For the shower, JtM asked my wife, Susan-the-Comforter, (StC) to cut some ribbons from some hot-pink fabric JtM purchased.  The ribbons will be used to tie up some favors ala Martha Ho-bag Stewart. StC uses her rotary cutter to make the ribbons and asks JtM if she wants the excess fabric back.  JtM says, no, you keep it.  StC sees an opportunity to stab her sister in the back and takes the fabric, cuts it into blocks and stitches the blocks into a baby quilt.  She will finish the quilt today or tomorrow and give it to Gina at the shower on Sunday.  I'm going for a bike ride.

So my wife and her sister don't really get along, one's the Crips the other's the Bloods.  Her sister, Janet-the-Martyr (JtM) is hosting a baby shower this Sunday for her oldest son's (Scott) girlfriend (Gina).  Gina has been living with Scott in JtM and her husband, Silent Doug's (SD) house.  Gina's been living there for close to a year and hasn't finished high school.  According to JtM, this isn't a big deal where Gina comes from.  The baby is due in October.  JtM is excited to have the first great-grandchild in the family.  For the shower, JtM asked my wife, Susan-the-Comforter, (StC) to cut some ribbons from some hot-pink fabric JtM purchased.  The ribbons will be used to tie up some favors ala Martha Ho-bag Stewart. StC uses her rotary cutter to make the ribbons and asks JtM if she wants the excess fabric back.  JtM says, no, you keep it.  StC sees an opportunity to stab her sister in the back and takes the fabric, cuts it into blocks and stitches the blocks into a baby quilt.  She will finish the quilt today or tomorrow and give it to Gina at the shower on Sunday.  I'm going for a bike ride.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Habanero-Hellfire-Chili/Detail.aspx?evt19=1

Let me draw your attention to the line that says

2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, drained

I rest my case.

wow, so you are not the only wrong person in the world.  congrats on finding someone to join your club.

• Heart 1