jsharr

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I prefer malt vinegar with my fries. Lacking that, I prefer mustard over ketchup on them.

Vinegar is fine and you get an exemption from judgement.  Mustard is okay on occasion, but overall ketchup is better.  Simple science, as the same things you put in salsa you put in ketchup, you just blend them until smooth.  

2 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

It depends...   Some large fries, one at a time.  The smaller they get, the more I pickup.  Then dipping in ketchup. 

Thick cut fries are the sign of diminished mental capacity.  Real french fries are thin and crispy.  McDonalds may have the best fries, but Whataburger and Sonic are not too bad.

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

Where do you fall on the issue of cheese and gravy? Some of the beat fries I ever had had cheese and gravy on them. Fortunately, that store closed, they were good fries!

Gravy and cheese curd is good.  My Aussie friends make gravy and use it on all kinds of stuff.  They claim the best fries are from gas stations that also serve food.  They call them Serve-o's.  The beer/liquor store is the Bottle-O.

• Heart 1

Hey @Prophet Zacharia I forgot to mention that Serve-O fries of course come with gravy.  And burgers have egg and beetroot on them, also not bad at all.  When you come to Texas, I will get Cam and Relle to invite you over for a BBQ, which means cooking burgers on a gas grill to them.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

Random, how else? I prefer with catsup, but will eat without when driving and alone.

Random counts as groups of three in my book and I agree on ketchup.   I like

This Nissan has a sauce cup holder : mildlyinteresting 

The door handle in my car doubles as a holder for dipping sauces. :  mildlyinteresting

I like places with sauce and ketchup in tubs that often fit nicely in cars and allow one to dip and drive.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

How do you eat fries?  One at a time, without ketchup, like a crazy, slobbering lunatic?  In pairs like a raving mad goon?  Or the correct way, three at a time, dipped in ketchup prior to consumption?

I at a time, usually with ketchup, occasionally with vinegar.