I hate it when this freak'in happens!

Not really.  I just pull some out with a knife.  

If you have Heinz 57 Ketchup in the glass bottle, you are supposed to hit the bottle with the edge of your hand right on the 57.  Hold the bottle with the opening angled downward and strike horizoitally with your hand on the 57.  Works every time most of the time.

If you have Heinz 57 Ketchup in the glass bottle, you are supposed to hit the bottle with the edge of your hand right on the 57.  Hold the bottle with the opening angled downward and strike horizoitally with your hand on the 57.  Works every time most of the time.

I bet she can just suck the tomatoes out of the bottle. :whistle:

Hmmmm. I rarely get my time card in 'on time'. They want it four days early. Yet, that's not when it's due. And with what I do, my time gets charged to many different projects. And from day to day I cannot say exactly how much time will be charged to what until that day is done. So, I'm that person. Not entitled, but trying to keep it straight.

There's a more important question. Is ketchup an actual food, with genuine nutritional value? I wonder if it's an alien food-like substance, devoid of any and all goodness.

I have a feeling that catsup (ketchup) could be decent without all the sugar and crap in it.  If it was more tomatoe-ey it would be great!

Hmmmm. I rarely get my time card in 'on time'. They want it four days early. Yet, that's not when it's due. And with what I do, my time gets charged to many different projects. And from day to day I cannot say exactly how much time will be charged to what until that day is done. So, I'm that person. Not entitled, but trying to keep it straight.

That is my workplace to a tee.  Going above and beyond the rules to make our lives hell. :)