Now I just made someone feel like an idiot

Dirtyhip

I am doing GREAT today.  

Some young man came in to ask how to use the water fountain.  I politely got up and walked over there and said ... "You push the button, See."  <water starts to splurt upwards>

He says "Oh, now I feel like an idiot."

I reply to him "No problem"

I walk away.  Then, I realize my reply was not too appropriate.  No problem making you feel like an idiot.  HAHA!!!!!

I think I need to go home for the weekend, before I jab my letter opener into someone.

<kidding,,,,,I am not violent, just a little bitchy>

I am doing GREAT today.  

Some young man came in to ask how to use the water fountain.  I politely got up and walked over there and said ... "You push the button, See."  <water starts to splurt upwards>

I walk away.  Then, I realize my reply was not too appropriate.  No problem making you feel like an idiot.  HAHA!!!!!

I think I need to go home for the weekend, before I jab my letter opener into someone.

He didn't do it just to watch you Ben Dover, did he? :D

I am doing GREAT today.  

Was he from Pennsyvlania and have a 'woody' kind of complexion?

I just made someone feel like an idiot

This is a goal for me at work.

One day I get a voice mail from work at 4am that one of the main machines is down and it was down most of the night.

I go into work early, I look at the big machine for a bout 3 seconds and ask the third shift supervisor did you push the

reset button?