Mrs. Ralph and I really miss having a dog

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by SuzieQ,

But then again it is also nice not having one too. 

I've pretty much come to the realization that we're always going to have at least one dog. The joy from having them around is worth the inconvenience. And I plan trips and such to include them too. I already get scolded from Nena for temporarily breaking up the pack, when I get home from work. :whistle:   

• Heart 1

But then again it is also nice not having one too. 

Yeah...I feel the same way. Miss not haveing a doggie in my life, but no time to really properly care for one either. It just wouldn't be fair to doggie.

Yeah...I feel the same way. Miss not haveing a doggie in my life, but no time to really properly care for one either. It just wouldn't be fair to doggie.

We have the time to take care of one, and Mrs. Ralph is home all day, but it is nice to be able to leave home without having to worry aboot arranging a dog-sitter.

They care, but they aren't all needy and insecure like dogs are.

When I was at my prior job that had really long hours, I got an older rescue cat from a shelter.  A kitten would need more attention, but an older cat would be happier to sleep a lot of the day, plus I saved a cat that wasn't otherwise likely to get adopted.

• Heart 1