It's a Jeep thing AKA 50,000 rpm grenade

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

$30k mistake.  Having driven many Jeeps in 4W-low in first gear, I'm surprised the tires turned on the pavement and didn't just skid along.  I could see the long black skid marks and worn down alloy wheels.  Explain this bill to the Mrs.

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

$30k mistake.  Having driven many Jeeps in 4W-low in first gear, I'm surprised the tires turned on the pavement and didn't just skid along.  I could see the long black skid marks and worn down alloy wheels.  Explain this bill to the Mrs.

Who do you think was driving the RV while the drunk husband was passed out in the back?

• Heart 1

I was driving a lumbering work truck down the tollway when a class 'A' camper flew by me while flat towing a Jeep. He had to be traveling above 80 mph. And he forgot to unlock the Jeeps steering wheel so its front tires were locked at almost a 45% angle. I was actually surprised at how many miles I had to travel to finally start seeing tire chunks and the camper and the Jeep (minus its front tires) on the side of the road.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

That's an ugly format for a link!

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

59 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Are you blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

27 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Nominated

23 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

For what? Inane request of the day?  The DOLT requested some snide remarks, I provided a few (for FREE!), and he still whinges about it?!?!?

Some people will bitch no matter what you do.  Ugly link, pretty link whatever.

Next time I will stay with the tried and true BMBM.

• Heart 1