Hello Monday

Dirtyhip

OOF!  

Didn't sleep too well.  Couldn't get into my normal sleep position.  Had to sleep flat on my back.  Flipped the pump track bike and landed on my shoulder, last night.  I'm in a little bit of pain.   :whistle:   The little manual I pulled was cool, until I came into a loose corner and lost the line.  <taking drugs now>

On an up note.  My house is totally clean.  The housekeeper finally got off her ass yesterday.  It looks so nice.  I was happy to live in a clean house again.

How is everyone else on this fine Monday?

Tired - spent the day with WoKzoo and granddaughter in Chicago and then went to O'Hare to pick up our daughter.  Her flight was late, there's a one hour time difference, there was a 3.5 hour drive home - I got home at 2 am with a nasty headache.  I woke up this morning with a fuzzy brain and a nasty headache.  Caffein, OJ, aspirin, and lots more fluids and I'm starting to approach normal (normal according to Kzoo).

I'm looking forward to a pretty easy 30 miles this evening and an early bedtime (we'll see).

I'm feeling tired as well, but only from driving about 400 miles and getting a lousy Saturday night's sleep on an aerobed - last night wasn't enough to catch up.  Despite that we had a very nice visit with my brother, sister-in-law and my 6-week old nephew in Virginia.

Hope you feel better, DH.

Hope you feel better, DH.

Thanks.  Epsom salts bath this morning, NSAID and a narcotic on board at the moment.  

If you go big... you're eventually gonna pay.  

Boys said I was looking good out there.  They said the crash was epic.  HAHA!   :nod head:   Track is very torn up.  It's very loose in the corners and it just doesn't pack down right now.  Kids have been tearing up the track big time.  If you lose the line, it's not gonna be good.

Just gotta get healed for this weekend.   :whistle:

• Heart 1

This was a pump track for goodness sake.  You'd think that you went down in a nasty rock field during a single track ride or that you biffed it on one of your downhill rides - it was on a pump track.  You weren't even cranking the pedals.

Toughen up.   :P

This was a pump track for goodness sake.  You'd think that you went down in a nasty rock field during a single track ride or that you biffed it on one of your downhill rides - it was on a pump track.  You weren't even cranking the pedals.

Toughen up.   :P

You can get some decent speed if you pump right and the landing felt pretty hard.

Woke up around 5:30, got a cup of coffee and watched Martha get in and out of the shower.... grabbed a shower myself, started breakfast, shaved, checked on breakfast, woke up youngest son, finished breakfast, got youngest to start eathing, woke up oldest, got him eating, put on scout uniform, got youngest into uniform, took firstday day of school picture, hugged oldest, and took youngest to school.

Put up flags at school with scouts, opened car doors in the car pool lane, went to PTA meeting and talked about scouts for new parents.

Went home and changed, took oldest sons glasses to eye dr. to get them fixed, took them to school and dropped them off, headed to work and am hear now.

Woke up around 5:30, got a cup of coffee and watched Martha get in and out of the shower.... grabbed a shower myself, started breakfast, shaved, checked on breakfast, woke up youngest son, finished breakfast, got youngest to start eathing, woke up oldest, got him eating, put on scout uniform, got youngest into uniform, took firstday day of school picture, hugged oldest, and took youngest to school.

Put up flags at school with scouts, opened car doors in the car pool lane, went to PTA meeting and talked about scouts for new parents.

Went home and changed, took oldest sons glasses to eye dr. to get them fixed, took them to school and dropped them off, headed to work and am hear now.

What do you hear?

• Heart 1