clean or dirty hippie?

AirwickWithCheese

My formative years were spent during the late 60's.  I know more about real hippies than most you could know in 10 lifetimes.  And yes I had bell bottom jeans with patches (sans flowers) and an Army field jacket and hair that was longer than my boss appreciated and ……  Ok we can stop the list there.

And those two girls AWWC posted are not hippies.

My formative years were spent during the late 60's.  I know more about real hippies than most you could know in 10 lifetimes.  And yes I had bell bottom jeans with patches (sans flowers) and an Army field jacket and hair that was longer than my boss appreciated and ……  Ok we can stop the list there.

And those two girls AWWC posted are not hippies.

I remember seeing them all dirty and stoned, sitting on the sidewalks in little five points  (part of the ATL). 

I new at that young age that was no way to go through life.   And if anyone ever tries to make me wear bell bottoms, I'm sure I can convince the judge it was justifiable homicide.

I remember seeing them all dirty and stoned, sitting on the sidewalks in little five points  (part of the ATL). 

I new at that young age that was no way to go through life.   And if anyone ever tries to make me wear bell bottoms, I'm sure I can convince the judge it was justifiable homicide.

You're grammar is about as bad as a hippie's grammar.